Views: 45 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-11-30 Origin: Site
During the execution process of the fiber laser cutting machine, when non-machine tool emergency stop alarm or stop button stop, after eliminating the alarm and reset the alarm button on the main operation panel. If the console should better press "RETRACT" to raise the Z axis, and then press the start button to continue to run the processing procedure.
Other requirements may be performed by two methods:
1. If the reverse slag during the cutting process stops the machine tool, stop the "RETRACT" button, raise the Z axis to a fixed height, and then artificially remove the reverse slag, and start the program after starting the processing program.
2. If you need to suspend the machine during the process and manually move the X or Y axis near the machine to replace the cutting nozzle and return to the processing state after replacement, follow the following steps:
a. During the cutting in automatic mode, the program is suspended by NC STOP in the non-moving state.
b. Select Manual on the color display dashboard, the pop-up program will automatically execute whether to reset the dialog box, select No, and then the operation mode will switch to manual mode;
c. Select the continuous feed mode;
d.Manually move the X or Y axis to the machine and cut nozzle replacement;
e.Select the breakpoint return function, press NC START, and the machine returns to where the program is interrupted;
f.Switch to automatic mode, press NC START, and continue processing.
During the execution of the program, when the machine tool emergency stop alarm appears or fails, the alarm signal cannot be reset through the machine tool on the main operation panel,
Key reset alarm, then follow the following steps: (breakpoint return function)
1. Machine tool back to the reference point to establish the machine tool coordinate system;
2. Turn on the NC program being executed before the power outage to see if the Q999997 subroutine was called before the program;
3. If Q999997 is called, run in manual programming:
This allows the artifact zero point to be found;
4.After you return to work at zero, recall the cutting program, then turn on the breakpoint return function (click to make it to), and then start the program to cut again. The program will automatically return to the start point of the outline of the light point before the break point and start to continue cutting.
Breakpoint return: the function of returning to the interruption point after the abnormal interruption of the cutting process.This function is used to return to zero after the cutting process is interrupted Make it to, and then start the cutting to return to the interrupt point to continue cutting.
Return to work zero operation step: enter G54 to press the program button to start, and then enter G0X0Y0 to press two start buttons to return to work zero.
There are two ways to choose from automatic edge search, namely 2-point edge search and 3-point edge search. Two-point edge search is to find 2 plate edge edge points in the X-axis direction of the plate to determine the Angle between the plate and the X-axis. Three-point edge search is on the basis of one point edge in the Y axis direction of the plate to judge the angular position of the plate.
ü The prerequisite for 2 edges is that the plate must be a straight edge, do not use this function if not straight.
ü The prerequisite for 3-point trimming is that the plate is rectangular, which is not used if the plate is non-rectangular.
Ø : Activate the automatic edge-seeking function.
Ø : Activate the edge-seeking action.If the cut process is abnormally interrupted during the cutting process that uses the edge-seeking function, it closes when the breakpoint returns.
Ø : The edge seeking function is default at 3 points. If the plate is informal rectangular board, please choose 2 points.
Ø : When set to, the edge seeking function is automatically closed after performing once, suitable for a single processing needs edge search; when set to, the edge seeking function is not automatically closed, is suitable for each processing.
Ø Interruption Point Program Line Number (rapid): Show the line number of the most recently executed G00 code.
Ø Interruption Point Program Line Number (cutting): Displays the program line number that is currently performing cutting.
Ø Plate length: the length and size of the plate (the size of the X-axis direction).
Ø Plate width: the width and dimension of the plate (the dimension of the Y-axis direction).The size of the plate is only related to automatic edge seeking. If you use the edge seeking function, please confirm whether the size is normal, so if the edge seeking function is not used, the size here is not important.
Ø Plate compensation: define the offset of the program zero point relative to the plate edge in mm, whose positive and negative aspects are the same positive and negative direction as the machine tool axis.
ü Please pay attention to the setting of plate compensation value: because 3-point edge search determines the angle point of the plate, and there is a difference of a nozzle nozzle diameter, please set the plate compensation value when using 3-point edge search. The plate compensation value is: the length of the cutting distance edge plus the mouth diameter of a nozzle, if the cutting edge is 10mm, the nozzle mouth diameter is 5mm, then the plate compensation value here shall be set at 15mm.
Ø Deflection Angle: the deflection clip angle between the plate and the X-axis direction obtained from the edge-seeking function
1. Move the cutting head to the plate area, turn on the edge seeking function (), activate the edge seeking action (), and select the edge seeking point (OR);
Ø There are two ways to turn on the edge search function: one, press the K1 key on the machine tool panel, and the second, click directly to change it.
Ø The K1 indicator lamp often turns on means that the edge seeking is on and the edge seeking action is activated, and the K1 indicator lamp flashing indicates that the edge seeking function is on but the edge seeking action is not activated (the angle remembered by the last edge searching is used for deflection without the need to perform the edge seeking process again).
2. The cutting artifact header used must call the subroutine Q999998, in the black body section as shown below:
*N1130 IF P187=1 GO P001
3. Perform the NC program by pressing the START.
4. If the edge-seeking function has been in use, after the sudden power cut during the cut, the machine is ready, and (then K1 flashes), and then return to the switch point before the break point according to the step of returning to the cut point.
Note: After replacing the plate, please confirm whether you need to re-perform the automatic edge-seeking function, and repeat the above 1~3 steps if necessary.
During processing, after having made the modified parameters Only partially takes effect, only execute the call parameter code (e. g.: Q990051, etc.).The parameter will only take effect...
If Q999997 is called, then run manually:
N10 G54 Press the START start button
N20 G00X0Y0 Press two START start keys
Q990051 Press START to start pressing the key until the nozzle leaks
Auto-cut in the conversion
Find the focus
Use the using using tilt method:
1. Place a flat sheet on the bench, and tilt a thin sheet against the bench for about 40°, as shown.
2. Remove the nozzle, spin the cutting head scale to the-10 scale value, move the Z-axis height, and reduce the falling cutting head not to interfere with the highest inclined thin plate.
3. Call the focus program p900001, manually open the air, and then perform the program, when traces of the melting arc appear on the tilted sheet (secondary
Continue the gas for a period of time, blow away the smoke, to prevent the lens pollution), and the height of the melting arc is the focus of the laser, as shown in Fig.
4. Install the nozzle, open the red light indication, move the cutting head Y direction, so that the red light refers to the highest point at the starting arc, the current position of the Z axis is 0 (G92 Z0), when the coordinate of the Z axis on the display panel is 0, and then slowly drop the cutting head until the nozzle touches the highest point (as shown in the figure), record the scale value of the operation display panel Z axis drop, reduce the value of the-10 scale of the cutting head display window of the operation display panel, the value is the 0 focal scale of such nozzle.
Find Focus Points:
a.The movement direction of Y axis shall be inclined to thin sheet;
b.Air should be turned on before and after performing the procedure to prevent lens contamination;
5. Focus setting principle: the distance of the cutting nozzle above the surface of the cutting workpiece is A, which is called the nozzle cutting height or punching height.Focus position definition: the distance from the focus to the upper surface of the cutting workpiece, as shown on the right panel, B is the focus height, the focus position is generally called the positive focus on the surface, and the focus position is generally called the negative focus under the surface.
Description of the relationship between the focus and cutting material and section
The table below shows the choice of laser cutting focus in different positions when cutting different plates, the impact on plate perforation and cutting sections, and the selection of focus position when cutting plates of different materials and thicknesses
The relationship with the cut material is shown in Table.
Name and the location of the focus
Cutting materials and cross-section characteristics
Zero focus: Laser focus on upper surface of cutting piece.
Use during thin sheet cutting.
The focus is on the upper surface of the workpiece, the upper surface is cut smoothly, and the lower surface is not smooth.
Positive focus: Laser focus is above the cutting plate surface
The use of carbon steel and other materials.
The focus is on the surface, so the smooth surface is large, wider than zero focal length, large gas flow at cutting, and the perforation time is longer than zero focal length.
Negative focus: Laser focus is inside or below the cut plate.
Use of stainless steel, aluminum plates, cutting.
When cutting stainless steel, cut with high pressure nitrogen, blow away the slag protection section, and widen the seam with the thickness of the workpiece plate.
Play the same axis
1. Turn the scale to the required focus position for cutting, reduce the Z axis near the bench surface, and then stick the white dry adhesive tape to the end surface of the nozzle, the adhesive tape can not be pressed with fingers;
2. Call the coaxial program p900002, perform the program, and then remove the white irrelevant adhesive, as shown in the figure below, pay attention not to turn its relative position.If the nozzle position is too different from the laser center; since the laser center is fixed, change the position of the focus mirror by adjusting the adjustment screws on the focus mirror cavity to change the position through the focus mirror through the nozzle center.The above action is repeated until the hole of the laser on the white undry glue coincides with the center of the nozzle, so that the laser center coincides with the nozzle center.So far the work was done.
The internal hexagonal adjustment method is as follows:
Tightening A and out B can move the laser point to the right, such as A and B, turning the laser point to direction
Upper motion; B spin in, A spin out can move the laser point to the left.The AB rolls out simultaneously to move the laser point downward.
1. Cancel the sensor alarm (machine tool);
2. Move the cutting head nozzle close to the calibration detection board (near 0);
3. Call out the automatic calibration of the NC program P99996;
4. Start the execution program;
5. Check the calibration effect: open the manual programming, execute G160Z1, adjust the speed to moderate, and then perform M35, the effect is good, repeat the RETRAT and FOLLOW / NG several times, can increase the speed.Observe whether it is stable and reliable, if the effect is not good, to find out the reason, to solve the problem, you can be recalibrated.
Table JOG key: this key is on, and the worktable moves
Table CONT key: The key is on, connecting the workbench
Table In key: Workbench direction with workbench movement
Working area movement, effective in machine tool manual mode;
Table out key: Workbench movement
Move out of the working area, effectively in manual machine mode;
Table up key: Make switch zone under workbench movement
Workbench rise, effective in manual machine tool mode;
Table down key: Workbench switch
Area workbench drops, effective in manual machine tool mode;
Table stop key: Press this key during the workbench movement,
Stop the workbench movement;
Table Reset key: Workbench alarm reset.
Indicator: This light on indicates a workbench alarm and the workbench cannot be moved
CHZOM is a leading and professional metal working machine manufacturer in China, which was established in 2010 and located in the cultural ancient city of Nanjing, Jiangsu Province. After 10 years development, it has been a famous and influential modern enterprise.